Alarm Integration Solutions
ASAP to PSAP Support Services
Streamline Development & Implementation of ASAP Interfaces to CAD Systems
Rely on CommSys Expertise
In association with The Monitoring Association (TMA), CommSys offers the industry’s most comprehensive end-to-end consulting services. With a deep history and understanding of the ASAP Service and Protocol, CommSys can accelerate and simplify the often complex navigation of interfacing Alarm Central Stations/Alarm Companies with CAD systems. To better understand the complexities of Alarm Integration, visit our Learning Hub.
Learn about the Complexities of Alarm IntegrationLearning Hub
Frequently Asked Questions
You will work with The Monitoring Association (TMA), owner of the ASAP Service and CommSys, the ASAP Service Coordinator for TMA.
TMA Activities – Initial Sign Up
- Visit TMA website and complete online form.
- TMA will contact you and schedule a 30 minute on-boarding session.
- Complete Readiness Survey and PSAP Information forms provided by TMA
- Review ASAP Terms of Service and submit Initiation letter. Sample letters are provided.
CommSys Activities – Technical
- Upon completion of the above, CommSys will contact you and request completion of an ASAP Questionnaire which outlines project scope, i.e. # of agencies, # of PSAPs, etc.
- Based on the ASAP Questionnaire, CommSys will complete a project quote for Consulting Services, valid for 1 year
- Upon acceptance of project quote, CommSys will schedule services approximately 120 days upon receipt of order
Yes. TMA requires the use of a TMA-approved consultant to streamline implementation, training, valid testing and certification.
The TMA-approved consultant targets to interface 10-14 alarm companies within your jurisdiction, including 8 of the top 10 alarm companies. Time constraints and complexities will determine actual numbers. Click here for all participating alarm companies.
Project quotes are based on 2 primary factors:
- Jurisdiction population
- Multiple PSAPs that share a single CAD system
Learn More About ASAP to PSAP Support Services
Download our ASAP to PSAP Support Services brochure for more information.Download