The CJIS Integrators
CommSys is a national provider of CJIS middleware applications that serve the needs of Law Enforcement agencies.
The Leaders in CJIS Connectivity
- 30+ years of experience in leading the industry with CJIS communication middleware
- CommSys products are used by more than 50,000 public safety professionals spanning 1,000+ agencies
- Industry leader with 48+ states CJIS-certified and compliant
- 800+ installations nationwide scalable from 1 to 4,000+ users
- ASAP to PSAP expertise serving as Consulting arm to TMA
President and Founder
Robert Turner founded CommSys, Inc. in 1989 developing the company into a premier innovator of CJIS middleware technology solutions for the Law Enforcement sector. With a unique engineering and entrepreneurial background, Robert is considered an integral player within the Public Safety space serving multiple Industry organizations including:
- IACP – Serves as CJIS Committee Member
Vice President, Software Products
Scott Pate joined CommSys, Inc. in 2015 as Vice President, Software Products and serves as the company’s product leader and visionary. Bringing over 25 years of experience in Public Safety technology and business development, Scott has held senior technical leadership positions with Tiburon (TriTech Software Systems), InterAct Public Safety Systems and Verint Systems.
Channel Manager, Sales & Marketing
Jeremiah joined CommSys in 2009 and is chartered with the development of key strategic relationships at the partner and state technical levels. As the first point of contact within CommSys, Jeremiah is a valuable asset to helping partners integrate and streamline CJIS access within their solution sets.
1st and Only Company to Develop a single solution CJIS API
Introduced 1st XML Message Based, Full Terminal for CJIS Access